At Integrated Estate Planning we hold regular Seminars on Trust and Estate Planning.
|Date of Next Seminar:||Please phone 011 026 5463 for the date of the next Seminar|
|Time:||5 pm. The Seminar will start at 17:00 and run up until approximately
21:30 (Four and Half hours) Snacks and Drinks will be provided.
|Fee:||R300.00 per person with no charge for your Spouse.|
|The Venue is as follows:||To Be Advised|
A map on how to get to the venue will be provided with confirmation of your booking.
You will receive notes as well as a complete HARD copy of the presentation (unfortunately I cannot give out an electronic copy of the presentation)
The presentation has been designed to impact information on a complex subject in a very understandable manner and to all levels of knowledge where Accountants, Attorneys and housewives have stated that they have never had the subject of Trusts and Estate Planning portrayed in such an understandable manner.
The following will be discussed at the Seminar.
- How to protect your Assets from Creditors through a Trust. This applies to both Personal and Business Assets
- How to give Assets to children without paying Donations Tax
- How to minimize your Estate Duty and Capital Gains Tax Liability
- How to save Executors Fees of 3.99%
- How to move money and assets into a Trust
- How Income and Donation Tax work with regards to Trust
- How Estate Duty works and 4 different ways for your family to pay for it
- How Capital Gains Tax works and how to pay it on assets sold as a result if death
- The different ways to Buy a Property. In your own name or in a Trust
- How to protect your assets on Divorce
- How to structure your Financial and Estate Planning
- How to create Liquidity in your Estate to pay for all your Death Bed Expenses as well as creating sufficient income for your family to live on.
- How to manage your current Trust
- The Cost of setting up a Trust
Set out on the following page is a registration form which we would like you to complete! Download
If you have any queries or questions please contact Mark or Tanya on the contact details where it would be our pleasure to assist you, or phone 011 026 5463